Table of Contents
How to change the default password on Raspberry Pi
After you log into your Raspberry Pi, its best to change the default password for security reasons.
- Connect and log into your Raspberry Pi (Default Username: pi Password: raspberry)
- Type passwd press enter.
- Type in current password. ( Password: raspberry if it has not been changed yet)
- Type in the desired password you want to use press enter.
- Re-type the password and press enter.
- You will see passwd: password updated successfully